Regular Showroom Hours
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday 9am to 5 pm
Furniture orders may be picked up Monday to Friday, from 9am - 12noon, and 1pm - 4pm. On Saturday, pick-ups are by pre-arrangement only, from 9am - 12noon. There are no pick-ups on Sunday.
Local delivery is available within the city limits for a fee. We deliver Tuesday to Saturday, during Showroom hours.
Furniture Order Policy
For custom orders, finalized production drawings showing the customer’s dimensions and specifications are signed by the customer as being correct.
Stain and/or finish choices are listed on all orders and initialled by the customer as being correct.
Non-refundable deposits are required for all orders:
- Custom orders – 25%
- Stock orders – 20%
Orders must be paid in full within 30 days of completion, or any discounts will be rescinded.
There are no refunds or returns.
All furniture products are warranted for one year. We will fix defects in material and workmanship or replace product if unable to repair.
LakeCity Woodworkers takes pride in offering a one year limited warranty on all furniture products. If there is a defect in materials or workmanship, we will gladly repair or replace during that one-year period. We do not offer refunds on merchandise, nor assume freight costs to and from the workshop.
Caring For Your New Furniture
Nothing but a damp cloth will be necessary to keep your furniture looking its best. Polishes can eventually cause the finish to break down.
Website Colour Disclaimer
The photos on this website are intended to introduce you to the range of furniture we sell. These photos should also give you an idea of our stain colours, as well as the grains and characteristics of the different woods we offer. However, we cannot guarantee an exact match to the colours and finishes that you see in these photographs.
Colours in the photographs may vary from the actual colours due to:
- Reproduction limitations of photography and its lighting sources.
- The limitations of viewing photos at the website's resolutions.
- Variations in your monitor's settings, including colour and resolution.
- The variations of wood grain, colour, character, and texture that make up your actual piece of furniture, verses that of the piece shown on our website.
- Slight variations from one stain lot to another.
- Freshly stained wood furniture may differ in colour from wood furniture that was stained a month or more prior to photographing. Wood, as a natural product, will deepen in colour over time, even after staining and sealing. For example, pine and oak become richer golden hues as they age.
Please note: There are no industry standards for stain names. Some of our stains may have the same or similar name as other companies' products, but they may not be the same colours. As well, keep in mind that a colour's name may not indicate what you think that color should be. For example, our "Coffee Bean" stain may be based on a different roast from your morning brew! Please do not choose a stain using color names as your guide. Always view a sample in person.
Please visit our showroom to view our stain colours, and to experience the quality of our products.